The ASM2015 will be hosted at The Westin Bayshore, ideally situated in downtown Vancouver and steps from Stanley Park.
Reservations can be made via one of the following methods:
- The direct line at 1-604-682-3377
- Toll free at 1-800-937-8461
- Reservations email:
You must guarantee your reservation with a major credit card.
Complimentary high-speed internet access is available in guest rooms reserved in the block.
Please note that all reservations and changes and/or cancellations to a reservation must be made directly with The Westin Bayshore. Accommodation and associated charges are the sole responsibility of each individual ASM2015 participant.
At the Westin Bayshore:
- Currents at Bayshore â€“ from 6:30 am (from $18 to $28)
- Starbucks - from 6:00 am
- White Spot: 1616 West Georgia St. (between Bidwell and Cardero St.) â€“ from 6:30 am
- CafÃ© Villaggio: 1506 Coal Harbour Quay (between Cardero and Nicola) â€“ from 7:00 am
- Take Five CafÃ© (Coal Harbour): 683 Nicola St. (corner of Pender) â€“ from 7:00 am
- Urban Fare: 305 Bute Street (between West Hastings and Cordova) â€“ from 7:00 am
- Subway: 1725 Robson St. (between Denman and Bidwell) â€“ from 7:00 am
- McDonaldâ€™s: 1701 Robson St. (corner of Bidwell) â€“ open 24 hrs
Â© Copyright 2019 ArcticNet